GENERAL INFORMATION NOTE
REGARDING THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BELONGING TO CLIENTS OF PROFESSIONAL CIVIL SOCIETY OF LAWYERS
"GROSU and Associates"
By this Information Note SCPA “GROSU and Associates” fulfills its obligation to inform customers about the processing of their personal data in the context of carrying out legal activity, according to art. 13 -14 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 or the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- The operator of personal data and incidental legal provisions
SCPA “GROSU şi Asociații”, a professional civil society of lawyers, with its headquarters located in Aleea Dealul Mitropoliei Street no. 5, sc. 1, et. 1, ap. 4, Sector 4, Bucharest, having CUI RO 13770745, tel. + 40 318 221226 , e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, processes, as an operator, personal data, for the purposes and conditions provided in this Information Note, in accordance with the above-mentioned incident legal provisions.
SCPA “GROSU şi Asociații” processes personal data in good faith, in accordance with the legislation on the processing and protection of personal data: GDPR, Law no. 190/2018 on measures for the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
- Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data of our customers are processed for the purposes and for the following activities:
- Concluding legal aid contracts;
- Formulation of actions and representation in court;
- Formulation of applications / submission of declarations / forms to various state institutions such as, but not limited to: ANAF, OSIM, Trade Register, Ministry of Justice, town halls, police, prosecutor's offices, courts, etc .;
- Formulation and submission of applications / forms to banking institutions;
- Formulation and submission of requests to bailiffs;
- Payment of judicial stamp duties;
- Preparation in material format of the files to be submitted to the state courts and institutions;
- Archiving, both in physical and electronic format, of documents, making backups (back-up);
- Carrying out registry and secretarial services regarding the correspondence addressed to and / or sent by our company, as well as for carrying out the courier activities;
- Issuing invoices.
- Categories of personal data processed belonging to SCPA customers "GROSU and Associates"
- identification data: name, surname, pseudonym (if applicable), date and place of birth, personal numerical code (CNP) or other similar unique identification element, such as CUI for authorized natural persons or CIF for natural persons pursuing liberal professions , the series and number of the national or international identity document / passport, as well as its copy, domicile and residence address;
- contact details: correspondence address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, e-mail address;
- tax data (country of tax residence);
- profession, occupation, name of employer or nature of own activity (if applicable);
- information about the public office held (if applicable);
- the quality, the holdings and, where applicable, the powers of representation held within legal persons;
- the image (contained in the identity documents);
- signature (including in signature specimens);
- e-mail correspondent;
- documents communicated by clients for the purpose of resolving disputes or providing legal advice;
- any other personal data belonging to the Customers, which are made known to us in various contexts by other Customers or by any other person.
If you do not agree with the provision of personal data, SCPA “GROSU şi Asociații” cannot take legal action to comply with your requests for advice, assistance and / or legal representation in order to defend and exercise your rights.
- Sources of personal data
Usually, the personal data belonging to the clients that SCPA “GROSU şi Asociații” processes, are collected directly from them.
However, there are situations when data is collected from other sources, such as:
- from public authorities or institutions such as, but not limited to: courts, prosecutor's offices, bailiffs, notaries, other professional law firms;
- from public sources, such as, but not limited to: the Trade Office Register, the National Register of Mobile Advertising, the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising, the court portal, the Official Gazette, OSIM, ANAF, social media, internet, etc .;
- from any other natural or legal person to whom we take steps to obtain of documents or send us addresses / notifications / documents containing customer data.
- Other categories of data subjects whose personal data are processed in the context of the contractual relationship between SCPA “GROSU and Associates” and customers
Usually, SCPA “GROSU şi Asociații” processes the personal data of the clients. However, in the context of the contractual relationship and depending on the nature of the customer's dispute / request, it is possible to process personal data belonging to other categories of persons, if this data is made available to us even by customers. These people can be, but are not limited to:
- client family members;
- customer employees;
- client employers;
- people with whom the client is in close relationships;
- natural persons whose data are mentioned on various documents made available to our company;
- former family members;
- natural or legal persons who are in various contractual relations with the client;
- any other natural persons whose personal data are made available to us by customers, in order to be processed in connection with our contractual relationship with them.
- The grounds on which we process personal data
The grounds on which SCPA “GROSU şi Asociații” processes personal data are, as the case may be:
- the consent of the data subject;
- concluding and executing legal aid contracts concluded with clients;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the operator;
- the legitimate interest of the operator or third parties;
- Recipients of personal data processed by SCPA “GROSU and Associates”
The recipients of personal data processed by SCPA “GROSU and Associates” are:
- judges, tribunals, prosecutor's offices, courts of appeal, the High Court of Cassation and Justice;
- banking institutions;
- NAFA and territorial structures;
- ONRC and territorial structures;
- ANCPI and territorial structures;
- National Office for the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering;
- payment processors;
- legal entities providing courier and postal services;
- any other natural or legal persons, authorities and public institutions with which our company collaborates in the interest of customers in order to achieve the contractual purpose.
- Period of storage of personal data
The personal data of our clients are stored for the period necessary to carry out all the steps taken to resolve the legal requests of our clients, in order to provide legal advice, assistance and / or representation, formulate actions and representation in court, formulate requests / submit statements / forms at various state institutions, after which these data will be archived according to the applicable legislation.
- Customers' rights and how to exercise them
According to the applicable legal provisions, our customers enjoy the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to delete data, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object and the automated individual decision-making process.
In order to exercise these rights, customers can contact our company at the e-mail address email@example.com .